During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Location: Linz or Vienna
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Full time / temporary (12 months)
Join our team as “Junior Performance Controller (m/f/d)” in Linz or Vienna, Austria.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
Siemens Industry Software (SISW) Global Sales and Customer Success (GSCS) Performance Controlling is responsible for all the controlling and reporting requirements within the GSCS organization - the by far largest part of the business that is done within SISW. The area of responsibility within the department is for the territories Austria, Switzerland and Eastern Europe. We as the Performance Controlling Team are working in a business partner model ensuring strong interaction with the business and are representing the commercial expert for our areas of responsibility.
As a partner to executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results in a cross-border organization.
- You are the Commercial Business Partner for the Services Department and for Eastern Europe
- You are co-responsible for the monthly forecasting and closing process of your area together with your Sales/Services counterpart
- You ensure correctness and completeness of your numbers including provisions and accruals in the monthly closing result
- You create and update your management reporting package for your areas of responsibility
- You are co-responsible for the annual budgeting process with your Sales/Services counterpart
- You are the driver of new initiatives and constant change within the Performance Controlling team and beyond
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- Open minded team player acting as role model in a cross-border team
- Degree in Business Administration or Economics (university or equivalent), preferably with focus in Controlling or Accounting
- Potentially professional background in accounting and/or controlling and sales support
- Communicational and organizational skills, ability to interact with various organizational levels and drive new initiatives
- Affinity to work with tools and applications (SAP, Tableau, Knime/Alteryx, Hyperion Planning, Excel, ppt)
- Critical thinker with analytical skills and attention to quality and detail
- Fluency in English and German language
What more do I need to know?
We look forward to receiving your application documents!
For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the salary for this position is EUR 2,700 gross per month (14 payments) with appropriate qualifications. Willingness to overpay is given with the appropriate qualification!
At Siemens Digital Industries Software we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application in English. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Marc Lerch, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.