Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Public Affairs Manager-Business
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Achieve sales target in assigned territories for all medical product lines of NGO biz.
- Support and manage foundations and associations, coordinate marketing, modality, sales manager, logistic and service department to NGO projects.
- Manage projects included finding project, filter and focus on important project, conclusion and get order.
- Conclude orders, and follow up to ensure timely installation full customer satisfaction.
- Participate area marketing activity, for example, exhibition, seminar, opening ceremony, take care customer who join these activities.
- Make customers foundations and Democratic league satisfied, regularly customer visit and report to relevant dept to solve problem.
- Participate sales training and have self training plan, action and conclusion.
- Collect marketing information, analysis and reporting.
Your qualifications and experience:
· At least 8 year sales working experience in healthcare industry with MNCs is preferred
· 5 years above working experience in sales, project management and technology in the field of medical equipment.
· 6 years experience in project management and 4year lead/ manager experience within sales function
· Bachelor degree or above with major in Medical, marketing, business or related.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time