We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens.
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
We are looking for creative UI / UX Designer/s who will be a member of our technology and innovation team responsible for new technology development and innovation projects within our organization.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Design and deliver wireframes/user stories/mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Design and develop customer-specific UIs and Frontend layouts for Mobile/IoT/Cloud/Web/Edge solutions and applications
- Facilitate product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up user experiences for software applications.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions for existing and new functions and features. Identify design problems and propose elegant solutions.
- Explore the needs and pain-points of our customers, collaborate with other development and product management team members to identify design-related tasks and create innovative solutions.
- Work on cross-platform applications to develop User Experiences covering mobile phones, tablets and computers.
- Review the UI from development continuously to improve the dynamics and aesthetics of the products and solutions.
- Work with partners and customers to create the highest quality and creative UIs.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. / MSc. in Computer Sciences, Graphic Arts, Fine Arts, Visual & Experience Design or in related areas
- Minimum 3-years of experience in UX design and creative UI applications for diverse industries
- Experience in designing and developing intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual layouts for mobile (iOS/Android), desktop and web applications,
- Strong graphic design skills with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and UI development.
- Extensive practical design skills using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)..
- Expertise in prototyping tools such as Axure and Proto.IO
- Extensive experience with mobile design and responsive design, knowledge of iOS and Android interface guidelines.
- Understand fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principles, and user behavioral psychology.
- You should have the ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to all stakeholders in globally distributed projects.
- Please attach your portfolio or leave a link to your portfolio, if available.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time