Do you want to be part of a great opportunity?
Siemens for its digital power services business has a phenomenal opportunity for a Software Architect who wants to join our team based in Seville, Spain.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Provide technical leadership to the team with respect to state-of-the-art software development and software architecture methods, tools and trends.
- Evolve the software architecture and technology stack based on customer requirements considering also financial aspects.
- Guarante the implemented product adheres to the defined company standards concerning architecture, code quality, etc.
- Ensure the non-functional aspects of the products meet all requirements for maintainability, usability, etc.
- Generate and update software architecture and design specification documents as per requirements.
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Managers, fellow Architects, Developers, Subject Matter Experts, Integrators and Testers.
- Drive and guide the specification and implementation of our next-gen Energy Efficiency Analytics product.
- Coach and empower developers to enable, support and carry out an appropriate implementation, documentation, maintenance, quality assurance, test and evolution of the product.
- Participate in our network of Software Architects to drive the quality, standardization and knowledge sharing within Digital Grid.
- Collaborate with team members to settle best practices and requirements for software.
- Solve coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in developing cloud-based distributed and scalable software applications.
- Familiarity in applying software design patterns & principles, tools and methodologies in sophisticated and distributed environments.
- Experience in analyzing requirements (functional as well as non-functional) and deriving system/software requirements and designs.
- Know-how in applying methodologies and tools to ensure software qualities, like security, testability, sustainability and serviceability.
- Practices in development and operation methods related to agile methodology.
- Methodologies: MDA, MDSD, Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles, SW design patterns, Enterprise architecture patterns.
- Technologies/ tools: Cloud (AWS, CloudFormation, most important services), Container technologies (K8s, Docker, …), Web Technologies (Protocols), Databases (SQL <> NoSQL), CI/CD (gitlab runner), Code Quality tools (SonarQube, UnitTest frameworks).
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time