Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Coagulation Technical Marketing Consultant
Location: Tarrytown, New York, USA
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Technical Marketing Consultant, you will be responsible for:
Technical product discussions with prospect and current customers enabling sales success for the Coagulation instrument and reagent product portfolio. The position will be based in Tarrytown, NY within the Coagulation Marketing Department. The Coagulation Technical Marketing Consultant works closely with Coagulation Marketing Managers, Coagulation Sales Specialists, Account Executives, Key Account Executives, and the Technical Applications Organization to develop product and market knowledge that ensures successful strategies and supporting tactics for increasing Sales and Market share. The Technical Marketing Consultant develops and maintains business relationships with key opinion leaders, monitors industry developments, and provides local marketing support for special projects and scientific studies. Additionally, they will provide marketing support to continually increase Coagulation Sales Specialist technical product knowledge.
- Analyzes market segmentation data by area and determine prospect conversion target accounts. The Coagulation Technical Marketing Consultant will be an integral part of development of customized local sales strategy and assists local Coagulation Specialist, Account Executives, and RFP team with account specific RFP preparations.
- Assists Coagulation Specialist to develop and deliver strategic technical presentations positioning reagent and instrument performance benefits. Delivers educational technical presentations for physician and laboratory groups or one on one sessions regarding specific customer questions and needs. Supports technical evaluations in high volume, complex IDN deals as technical lead managing data generation and review, assist with demos and solution positioning.
- Available for hands-on lab demos as well as demo truck events for labs/IDNs requiring advanced technical expertise and experience.
- Collaborates with Inside Sales, Technical Applications Organization, Field Sales Organization to add specialty Coagulation assays in current accounts and provide additional technical support as required. Drives messaging to increase assay sales in current and prospect accounts.
- Promotes focused reagent and instrument initiatives and key product launches.
- Develops relationships with Coagulation Key Opinion Leaders, identifies topics and accounts for customer testimonials, and assists in regional/national marketing events. Identifies needs for new or revised sales tools and participates in tool development.
- Escalates any customer questions/concerns as necessary to Marketing Manager, Clinical Consultant, and Global Business Area teams for evaluation of business strategy and/or technical revisions needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a discipline in Medical Technology is preferred. 5 years technical experience with Hemostasis is required.
- Marketing and/or Sales experience is desirable.
- This position requires excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of external customers as well as all levels within the Siemens organization.
- Must have logical thinking and analytical ability as well as proficient in MS office suite, and ability to quickly learn CRM system and Qlik Sales Dashboard systems.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.