- Providing technical leadership and manage global transducer repair processes within Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound and in collaboration with internal and external partners/stakeholders
- You will develop, release and maintain transducer repair and testing processes
- You will define, monitor, analyze and report repair process quality and user metrics and ensure quality of repaired transducers.
- You will develop transducer serviceability/repairability requirements and drive their implementation with engineering and service teams during product development
- Making recommendations for process improvements to improve sale of transducers
- Tracking transducer usage and other related transactions
- You have technical knowledge of Ultrasound Transducer technologies and capabilities
- You have familiarity with medical device repair center operations
- You can identify and assesses risks and develop suitable strategies for risk mitigation
- You have the analytical ability to effectively troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- You can work effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, including Engineering
- You have excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- You can lead service projects and provide guidance within a team and to outside suppliers
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent work experience in medical devices and customer service
- Minimum 2-5 years in medical devices and customer services relevant roles. Transducer service and repair experience is preferred
- You have excellent MS Office skills (Excel (Intermediate level) Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Willing to travel 10% to 15%
- Experience with medical device repair center operations is also a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.