- Define, develop and lead the daily software testing efforts throughout development phase to ensure high software stability
- Define and track software stability metrics, work with leadership team to define corrective and preventive measurements if needed
- Define, develop and lead software hardening efforts and formal software verification efforts at the end of implementation phase
- Contribute to feature verification development through use case identification and review, requirement analysis, software verification procedure development and execution
- Develop software system level test cases and drive execution
- Define and develop needed tools, framework, process and infrastructure to improve software testability, test coverage and test effectiveness
- Daily feature, workflow and system level testing to provide functional and development feedback
- Test data generation/review/approval
- Operating ultrasound products in a black box and white box fashion to identify defects
- Generate defect reports for the team
- Verify defect closure
- General lab maintenance (light lifting) for all ultrasound equipment
- Design optimized and effective test cases systematically by applying various test design techniques.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Has exposure to external regulatory compliance requirements
- Experience in Agile software development
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering field
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience in software test and verification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in medical device product development
- Test development and execution of: Functional, Integration, User Acceptance and/or System Testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills in C++/C# and Microsoft office applications. Experience in Team Foundation Server or other similar product is a plus.
- Experience in requirements management, tools, methodologies, and processes, including use of a variety of accepted methods
- Experience in software engineering is a plus
- Self-starter and a fast learner who can accept and deal with dynamic program changes
- Explore and apply different test approaches for identifying s/w defects early in the product life cycle.
- Should have skills in Whitebox and Grey box testing techniques like (Internal structure testing, control flow testing, data flow, Model based testing)
- Requirement analysis, requirement elicitation, documentation & management.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.