Quality Manager @Siemens Mobility – Cairo office with extensive site Visits
Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Quality Manager position to Join our Project Team in Cairo office. This is an excellent career opportunity for Quality Professionals from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Set-up and maintain local Quality Management System according to SIEMENS Quality Standards.
- Control non-conformance both externally and internally. Initiate, implement, and verify corrective actions as needed. Fulfill transparent quality reporting and communication in general.
- Maintain supplier audits & internal audits to discover opportunities for improvement.
- Regular quality reporting, deriving the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) relevant for the respective project phases. In this way you provide an overview of the current project status and identify critical situations at an early stage.
- Create, moderate, and drive the implementation of quality assurance measures (Root cause analyses, lessons Learned).
- Issues and approves Request for Deviation/waivers
- Site visits of approximately 20-30 percent monthly
- Participate Project Gate Reviews.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or business administration and recognized qualification on similar projects with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the designated professions, with preferable three or more years of relevant experience in the transport industry.
- Solid quality and safety management experience from Electrical, Mechanical Domain.
- First Transit system work experience is highly appreciated
- Very good experience in working with a multi-national company
- Solid work experience in railway projects in the field of QM and EHS
- Practical l knowledge of ISO standards 9001, 14001 and 45001 is highly appreciated
- Proven track records and work experience in quality management
- Very good knowledge of Egypt different regions.
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
- Solid computer skills and knowledge
- Safety rules and regulations, Firefighting, fire prevention and first aid
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time