Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as Performance Controller and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
As an experienced accounting & finance professional your role is to support commercial activities of Digital Industries in Saudi Arabia.
- Responsible for supervising correctness of financial statements and advising on matters related to accounting / financial reporting in accordance with IFRS.
- Periodic management reporting and analysis preparation.
- Process owner of budgeting and forecasting.
- Arranging periodic reviews of A/R, A/P and inventory with relevant commercial colleagues and follow up on actions will be required.
- Fixed assets representative for DI
- Coordination with internal and external auditors for information required
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Professional qualification like CPA, CA, ACCA or equivalent is required.
- Familiarity with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines will be preferred.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time