Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for Senior Communication Consultant Position to Join us in Istanbul office.
This is an excellent career opportunity for Communication Professionals looking to join a truly international team at Siemens Mobility and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Define and implement communication activities to support the business of Siemens Mobility Middle East & Africa
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Develop and implement comprehensive communication concepts for Siemens Mobility Middle East & Africa, including corporate communications, media relations, marketing/demand generation and employee communications.
- Plan and organize regional trade fairs and conferences, as well as internal events.
- Plan, draft and check corporate communications documents including press releases, corporate statements, presentations, briefing papers, message papers and management board speeches
- Plan, produce, schedule, and promote digital content to be published via global and regional Siemens Mobility and Social Media channels. Monitor the development of new channels and their suitability to engage relevant target groups.
- Maintain the regional SMO Internet site.
- Screen and evaluate customer, business partner and above all competitor communication activities.
- Support the external and internal positioning of the local SMO business and its management team, including content and messages, presentations, and management briefings
- Co-operate as an integral member of the global SMO CC team to leverage synergies between Headquarter and Region.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or related area. Master or MBA is desired.
- At least 10 years of experience with internal and external communications, as well as Social Media Management and B2B Social Media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
- Research and monitoring of topics, trends, and best practices in communications are a natural part of your professional expertise
- You are proficient in content management platforms and Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with multi-stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to work independently as well as great team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Company: Siemens Mobility Ulasim Sistemleri Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time