Mission of this role:
Supplier development for new business, Supplier Q performance assessment, optimize supplier chain development.
What are your responsibilities for this role?
• Supplier development for new business, access potential supplier via Pre-assessment—SWOT—SFMEA process
• Supplier Q performance assessment, execute supplier yearly/regular Q review and VDA6.3 audit
• Optimize supplier chain development , support localization and 2nd source develop;
How do I need to qualify for this role?
• Over 8 years quality management experience, which at least 3 years supplier assessment and audit experience;
• Deep knowledge and understanding of quality management system, such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, TS16949 etc;
• Deep knowledge and understanding of quality management tool, such as APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA, FMEA, 8D etc ;
• Deep knowledge and understanding of Siemens COC, EHS regulations etc;
• Rich experience of supplier audit, assessment, such as VDA6.3 etc;
• Rich experience of supplier quality improvement with systematical methods;
• Bachelor degree or above is necessary which majored in engineering related specialty;
• Formal training on Quality Management System, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, IATF16949 etc;
• Formal training on Quality Management Tools;
• Formal training and certification on Supplier Audit, such as VDA6.3 etc;
• Excellent English communication
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time