Role: Software Architect (Web & Mobile App)
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Software Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us.
Our Software architects do everything possible to understand what is behind systems. What is the underlying business case, model, and idea? Join us and develop the appropriate architecture, communicating the crucial details of why and when to everyone involved. Play a key role in digitalization –in a promising environment.
What part will you play?
- You will Understand the requirements, user stories, High level and low level design, implementation, unit and integration test to deliver high quality product
- Implement new requirements and maintenance adhering to coding and quality guidelines
- Identification and implementation of (unit/integration/automation) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
- Providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
- Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
We don’t need superheroes
- We need a professional who has 8+ years of experience in solving complex problems with Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a reputed institute.
- Proven architectural experience in mobile development with 3-4 years of experience will make valuable contribution.
- Cross platform mobile development knowhow, Angular, Android, iOS (IONIC with Cordova/Capacitor).
- Experience in developing enterprise mobile applications which use cloud technologies Azure/AWS.
- Able to define architecture for application, including choosing of technology stack.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Experience in Global Software Development (GSD), Agile/LEAN software development
- Should have good communication skills, be proactive, quality and result oriented
- Take initiative and possess an ability to learn and adapt to changes
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time