Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Treasury Professional to our Accounting and Controlling Team
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are entrusted with the managing daily cash balances, daily bank account management and the initiation of bank transfers,
- You will also be responsible for the management of the in-house bank with cash pools, FX trading, account reconciliation, netting and account settlement,
- The execution of operational payment runs, and the settlement of treasury transactions are also part of your tasks,
- As a specialist administrator of the treasury systems, you will maintain ongoing (master) data maintenance and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements,
- You will be supporting currency risk management activities (i.e. currency forward and option trades) to protect a company's financial well-being,
- You will be participating in intra-departmental and inter-departmental improvement initiatives / projects,
- You will support Treasury and Accounting/Controlling/Reporting related activities.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Treasury department (within Corporate and/or Banking Sectors) Banking experience is an asset,
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office Applications and experience in Reuters terminal,
- Proficient knowledge of Treasury risks, currency hedging strategies and products.
Your attributes and skills:
- very good command of English, German language is an asset,
- Strong coordination and communication skills,
- Flexible and good team player,
- Result orientation with strong analytical thinking,
- Open minded and highly collaborative.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time