Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Join our team as an
Hematology, Hemostasis & Point of Care
Mission of the function:
The Application Specialist is responsible for installations, demonstrations, training, troubleshooting and follow-up of Instruments at the customer sites. He/she will follow up on customer and product complaints from beginning until the resolution of the complaints. He/she will interface with Technical Support Specialists, Customer Service Engineers, second level support, the automation and IT team, Project managers, Account managers, Portfolio Solution managers and if needed, other members of the Healthineers organization.
This function also requires commercial and communication skills. He/she supports the sales team in tenders and Assay utilization (APP).
Belgium and Luxemburg.
The Product Lines within the responsibility of the Application Specialist include Hematology, Hemostasis, Point of Care and IT and software solutions. The Product line includes dedicated analyzers with a wide range of reagents for screening and follow up. In the future Siemens Healthineers will expand its portfolio with new attractive products.
The main responsibility of the Application Specialist is to assure and increase customer satisfaction. The main responsibilities to achieve this goal are:
Demonstrate customer focus by assuring professional follow up in line with the company guidelines:
• Installed base monitoring and troubleshooting
• Perform installations of new instruments and associated training and validation
• Perform professional customer demonstrations and trainings
• Work closely together with Project Management and the CSE team to assure professional installations
• Accurate and timely reporting
Assure quality follow up in case of customer complaints:
• Receiving and answering calls from the hotline and reporting calls and interventions in Siebel
• Inform management in case of critical issues or when customer satisfaction is compromised
• Follow the processes as documented in the Quality Manual (problem solving, escalation, second level support...)
Support the sales team:
• Actively promote new assays on the existing installed base
• Timely install the assays on the system to increase revenue
• Follow-up of existing installed base to maximize retention
• Support in tender documents
Education and working experience:
• Master or bachelor’s in Biomedical sciences, Medical Technology, Biochemistry, Lab technician or equivalent by experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar business
• Knowledge of the clinical lab or experience as lab technician is an asset
• Knowledge of IT and business-related tools
• An excellent knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French and English
• Well-developed personal and professional communication skills are required to effectively interact with regional marketing, global marketing, sales & senior managers within Siemens Healthineers
• Self-reliance and motivation, takes initiatives and acts proactively
• Good presentation skills
• Commercial skills, customer focused
• Interested in the developments in the healthcare industry
• Team player
• Flexible approach to working hours
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://jobs.siemens.com/healthineers/jobs.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time