What this job could provide to you?
This job could provide you the opportunity to explore data analytics application in supply chain as pioneer, work with experts who expertise on different areas of data analytics, and also have opportunity to lead cross-functional or cross-plants projects.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Data Analytics development in supply chain.
- Drive to explore how data analytics be applicable in supply chain.
- Lead data analytics related projects.
- Be consultant of data analytics in expertise field.
2. Automatic Reporting development & admin.
- Develop automatic reporting per operation team & management request.
- Report system management (Authority mgt, update, documentation, configuration, process optimize/ re-design etc.)
- Reports admin (Data source prepare, data source support, trouble shooting, normal administration etc.)
3. Supply Chain digital platform development & admin
- Platform optimization (data integration, web-site redesign)
- Platform Mgt (data admin, authorization mgt, trouble shooting)
4. Share folder & Smart storage Admin
- Share folder structure optimize, operation & maintenance (Authorization, linkage etc.)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Familiar with SQL
- Data extract (informatic)
- Basic knowledge of Database connection technology (ODBC/OLEDB/OCI etc.)
- Basic knowledge of how to do optimization on report
2. Basic knowledge of data analytics.
3. Good verbal and written English.
4. Be curious for new things; Good logic thinking; Open mind; Fast learner.
What else do I need to know?
SEWC has been built and put into production in west high-tech zone of Chengdu in the first half of 2013.
It is the first digital factory of Siemens China in R&D, manufacturing, quality control and logistic system by utilizing Siemens digital software suite and SIMATIC applications, etc.
SEWC develops and produces of SIMATIC industrial automation products (including PLC-Programmable Logic Controller, HMI-Human Machine Interfaces, IPC-Industrial PC) to supply China and global industrial market, which are widely used in automotive, machinery manufacturing, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, glass, cement, metallurgy, electric power , petrochemical industry, metro transportation and other fields.
SEWC consistently provides high quality products and on time delivery commitment through digitalization solution and intelligent manufacturing, in order to fulfill the customer value expectation and satisfaction improvement.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial Automation Products Ltd., Chengdu
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time