What this job could provide to you?
This job could provide you the opportunity to learn cutting-edged supply chain management concept, practice higher digitalization/automation in supply chain, and communicate with field experts in Siemens globally.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Material Planning:
- Plan and create purchase requisitions to ensure material supply in accordance with stock level targets
- Identify, prioritize and schedule of critical parts
- Initialize and coordinate scrapping of material
- Coordinate, plan and execute of actions in relation to discontinued material to ensure supply for production.
- Coordinate in relocation meeting to make sure production transfer from other plant successfully.
- Follow material transfer strategy to prepare all the material in time for production.
- Report all issues relative with logistics to search for solution
3. Missing parts management:
- Decide on and execute escalations in relation to the extent of the supply problem.
- Plan and execute coordinative actions to recover supply (e.g. alternative materials); Coordinate production restart together with production controller.
4. Product Lifecycle Management:
- Coordinate in the context of "Internal Product Establishment Groups(IPEG)" for logistics.
- Plan, coordinate and execute of initial orders for material required for new products or redesigns.
- Coordinate of material consumption in the context of product redesign and substitutions
5. Project Management:
- Special SCM related cross-functional projects leading.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
1. Familiar with Supply Chain Management knowledge and process.
2. Good verbal and written English.
3. Good logic thinking; Open mind; Fast learner.
What else do I need to know?
SEWC has been built and put into production in west high-tech zone of Chengdu in the first half of 2013.
It is the first digital factory of Siemens China in R&D, manufacturing, quality control and logistic system by utilizing Siemens digital software suite and SIMATIC applications, etc.
SEWC develops and produces of SIMATIC industrial automation products (including PLC-Programmable Logic Controller, HMI-Human Machine Interfaces, IPC-Industrial PC) to supply China and global industrial market, which are widely used in automotive, machinery manufacturing, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, glass, cement, metallurgy, electric power , petrochemical industry, metro transportation and other fields.
SEWC consistently provides high quality products and on time delivery commitment through digitalization solution and intelligent manufacturing, in order to fulfill the customer value expectation and satisfaction improvement.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industrial Automation Products Ltd., Chengdu
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time