Senior SHE Manager
Ahmedabad | Siemens Mobility | Full-time
Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
• Preparation of Project SHE Plan and its strict implementation at Site
• Implementation and Monitoring of SHE Management System as per ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and as per law of the land
• Implementation of SHE Regulations and Guidelines as per Siemens/Client Condition of Contract.
• Active participation in Selection, evaluation and performance monitoring of Site Contractors
• Provide SHE Trainings and awareness to Project/Site & Contractors Staff/Labours to improve SHE culture and ZHC of Siemens
• Daily Site Walk and reporting of UA/UC’s, Near-misses/Incidents (if any) and its corrective and preventive actions along with root cause analysis
• Responsible for monthly SHE reports to Siemens HQ and Client
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You have a minimum bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Advance/Post Diploma in Industrial Safety (ADIS/PDIS) from RLI/CLI or State Board of Technical Education
• You should have minimum 2 years of experience after ADIS/PDIS
• Candidate with Metro Railways background will be preferred
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Ahmedabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers