Starting Date for this position: Spring/Summer 2021
In this position, you will be involved in a structured Associate Rotation Engineer Training Program. This is a fast-track paid training program that challenges you to develop the expertise needed to solve difficult technical problems. Associate Rotation Engineers are members of a team of highly motivated individuals working with customers designing the most complex hardware and software systems in the world and whose applications span the electronics industry.
This training program will give you unique insight into our technical marketing, product support, and sales organizations. Upon successful completion of this12-month training program, you will be eligible to advance into one of these organizations. Post program opportunities include Field Application Engineer, Corporate Applications Engineer and Technical Marketing Engineer positions.
This position requires excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills. Some travel may be required. Applicants must be willing and able to relocate anywhere within the USA upon completion of training.
- 2021 Graduates with a Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- Course work and project experience with VLSI design, HDL Synthesis, VLSI testing and design for testability.
- Experience with design, simulation, verification of ASIC/VLSI circuits and systems, design verification and product test generation preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) structures is required. This includes scan based testing, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, and Boundary Scan (1149.1).
- Knowledge of scan data compression methodologies desired.
- Preferred experience in specific areas: Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Sun Solaris.
- Languages: Verilog (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), VHDL (Behavioral, RTL, gate level), Perl, C/C++. CAD Tools: Synthesis, Simulation, ATPG, Memory BIST, Logic BIST, Boundary Scan.
- Familiarity with Tessent DFT Software (TestKompress, FastScan, MemoryBIST, Diagnosis) a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; self-motivated and results-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
- Some travel may be required.
- Applicants must be willing and able to relocate anywhere within the USA upon completion of training.
**Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.