Sales Application Engineer – Medium Voltage Drives
Siemens a global power house in electrical and electronic engineering is looking for a top-tier sales engineer with experience in selling Low Voltage and Medium Voltage power distribution products for in New Kensington, PA.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
At Siemens, we live and cultivate an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We invest in you, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities. Can you see yourself growing, and succeeding here? Apply now.
- Provide quotation support and development for new offers
- You will provide market presence and channel support in PA Area
- Develop, edit and write original proposal responses and other sales related documents
- Arrange and take a lead role in bid review, bid clarification and sales handover meetings
- Product support to include but not limited to; future proof automation, drive technology, industrial software and services based on best in class technology platforms like Totally Integrated Automation (TIA) or Integrated Drive Systems (IDS).
- Act as a single point of contact for customer, outside sales and our representative channel and undertake a negotiating role when preparing costed proposals
- Develops and implements plans for strategic accounts that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer happiness/dedication.
- Assists in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers.
- Develops a complete understanding of the organizations structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
- Performs client presentations articulating the value proposition of products and builds long term relationships with senior management at key customer accounts, solution partners and channel.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of sales experience with low voltage/medium voltage power distribution product products.
- Strong work ethic and committed to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel 5% of the time.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
- Experience in business for medium voltage inverter products is highly desireable.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.