Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Financial Analyst 4.
This position (Financial Analyst 4) will be responsible for financial analyses, reporting and forecasting of financial statements and preparation of related commentaries / presentations on a monthly basis for the Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) business of Siemens Healthineers. Responsibilities also include end to end management of the Annual Budget process. The position involves a high level of engagement with the VP, LD BPC and CFO, LD and is based in Tarrytown, NY.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Financial Analyst 4, you will be responsible for:
- The Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) monthly Close process including analysis and reporting of actuals (U+4 to U+13), ARE analysis of key KPIs, variance analysis, monthly FC call package and commentary for CFO
- Develop monthly LD Forecast - analysis of bottom up country submissions to derive LD forecast
- The FX tool for overall LD and any ad hoc analysis required on the FX topic
- Owner of LD Budget Process - responsible for ensuring end to end coordination between all stakeholders
- All communication sent to IR incl. follow up questions post quarterly Earnings calls
- Other deliverables to Siemens Healthineers Performance Controlling (e.g. Cash+, Profit Bridge)
- Monthly / quarterly presentations (LD MT, QOR/PD), and all ad hoc presentations requested.
- Support in special projects and ad hoc requests
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Masters Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related field
- Required past experience: 5-8 years’ experience
- Required amount of travel: 5%
- Other required knowledge, skills, or expertise:
- Advance knowledge of MS Office Applications
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Preferred past experience / education in Accounting or Finance
- Other preferred knowledge, skills, or expertise: Understanding of the P&L and Balance Sheet and FX
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.