Develop solutions for Industry 4.0, focusing on factory automation PLC products.
What are my responsibilities?
- Plan and estimate the cost and effort of work packages assigned to him/her with coach’s guidance.
- Teamwork with colleagues in a department and with team members in project.
- Active in knowledge sharing. Active in problem solving with constructive proposal.
- Documentation of results and transfer of work package to next stage in the process
- Embedded SW development for Firmware of Simatic products
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Familiar with C/C++
- Linux operating system low level embedded subsystems and driver development
- Linux system and configuration experience
- Experience with industrial communication protocols (exp. PROFInet, PROFIbus) is preferred
- Application know-how (PLC and HMI application, Industrial PC or PC application know-how) is preferred
What else do I need to know?
SEWC has been built and put into production in west high-tech zone of Chengdu in the first half of 2013.
It is the first digital factory of Siemens China in R&D, manufacturing, quality control and logistic system by utilizing Siemens digital software suite and SIMATIC applications, etc.
SEWC develops and produces of SIMATIC industrial automation products (including PLC-Programmable Logic Controller, HMI-Human Machine Interfaces, IPC-Industrial PC) to supply China and global industrial market, which are widely used in automotive, machinery manufacturing, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, glass, cement, metallurgy, electric power , petrochemical industry, metro transportation and other fields.
SEWC consistently provides high quality products and on time delivery commitment through digitalization solution and intelligent manufacturing, in order to fulfill the customer value expectation and satisfaction improvement.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time