As a Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions.
For our team based in Prague we are looking for a candidate on the position of a Senior Solution Architect.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated person with a deep understanding of cloud, use cases, architectures, workflow and ecosystem. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a Solution Architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
As a Solution Architect, you will engage with Siemens Global Business Services, its customers and prospects across various business lines. You will be responsible for partnering with process consultants and data analysts to design digital solutions driving digital transformation of our own operations and those of our customers across different technology domains such as data, business process management, low-code, RPA and AI.
Which tasks should you perform?
- Together with GBS Business lines, you advise our customers with your profound technology solution architecture competencies and agile project management and/or consulting experience.
- You are running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers, partners and our devops teams.
- You provide architectural guidance for new solutions and services across different technology domains and ensure their compliance with the existing architectural landscape.
- You facilitate stakeholder alignment via close collaboration with management levels in HQ and regions.
Which conditions should you meet?
- You have a successfully completed university degree in Computer Science or other equivalent disciplines and at least 7+ years of experience.
- You have deep technical skills in software architecture and cloud computing.
- With your customer facing skills, ideally gained within a partner/consulting organization, you inspire your peers for new technologies and processes.
- You have a solid understanding on enterprise and cloud integration patterns, integration platform and technologies.
- Experience and knowledge in technology domains such as machine learning, business process management, RPA and low code platforms is of advantage.
- You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, you have analytical thinking and project management ability (Agile delivery, CI/CD, DevOps/SCRUM).
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must.
Why Global Business Services Siemens? What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation (one more than is usual).
- Flexible working hours (fixed core from 10.00 -14.00).
- Home office after trial period.
- Company nursery school for better work-life balance.
- Meal vouchers.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of:
up to 8 days of extra holidays,pension and/or life insurance, wellness and health products, language courses and other education, travel agency and culture vouchers..etc
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time