If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
Mobility's global IT team supports this with innovations and best-in-class IT services. For this and for the Carve-Out, which was carried out with great success at the same time, Mobility IT was honored with the CIO100 Award 2019 as one of the top 100 IT organizations worldwide. To continue our further path in our Technology Hub in India we are looking for ambitious, competent and committed reinforcement - Join the best!.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here is where you make the difference
As part of our Java Development Team you have the technical responsibility for design, customizing and development of a web based java application in the business area of Siemens Mobility project management. In your new role, you will identify digitalization trends and optimization potential in the area of project management solutions.
- You act as a team lead of a motivated and agile DevOps team
- Design of technical structures to implement future requirements in line with the business strategy and market requirements
- You have the full responsibility for architecture, design and development of a web based project management solution
- You understand the requirements from our worldwide business stakeholders and create innovative solutions
- You are responsible for the evaluation and result communication of new technologies and methodologies when demanded
What do I bring with me:
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications
- 8 - 14 years work of experience in two or more of the following areas: IT Service Management, IT Development, IT Project Management.
- 8 - 14 years of work experience in data modelling on relational database technologies within larger projects or services.
- In-depth knowledge in designing and programming web based Java solutions using JBoss application server backend platform
- In-depth knowledge in <Java technology>
- In-depth knowledge in designing Oracle 18c database technologies and data modeling
- Understanding of agile development methodologies
- Experience in new technologies is good to have
- Strong communications skills and experience in collaboration within global teams is mandatory. You are also willing to travel to Europe to join meetings or trainings.
- Ability to work independently and with a virtual team
- Fluent English is mandatory
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time