- We need a professional who provides technical consultation and implementation associated with operating systems in packaging areas.
- Design sub systems and system level packages.
- Works on the strategy and design to build a utility for systems programming tasks required for installations, configurations, upgrades and testing.
- Participates in the development of setup activities demanded across scrum teams.
- Acts as an escalation point for customer installation issues and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Good UX knowledge to deliver high quality packages for large and distributed system.
- Our team is looking for a Packaging developer with 6 to 8 years of hands-on experience and strong knowledge in programming on any of 4 GL languages like Java or C++ with below Primary skills on "Install anywhere" and secondary skills on "Install shield / Windows Installer (MSI) technology”.
- Proficient in toolsets such as Install Anywhere, Installshield / Windows Installer (MSI) technology
- Good hands on Experience in Batch Scripting, Linux scripting, PowerShell scripting & VB/WMI scripting,
- Well versed in application packaging, testing and remediation techniques for producing Linux &/or Windows 7/8/10 compatible applications and virtualization / Docker technologies.
- Knowledge of Creating /Repackaging applications using various Packaging Tools like Wise or Admin Studio.
- Troubleshooting using various tools like FileMon/RegMon, PictureTaker .
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and client server applications.
- Expertise in Application Compatibility Testing and Remediation.
- Knowledge with VMware Workstation/ Oracle Virtual Box to work on the Virtual Builds, Windows Installer Technologies - MSI Packaging, Tables, Custom Actions, Standard Actions.
- Expertise in Application Virtualization Technologies
- Knowledge on creation of Merge modules, Packaging Customization.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time