We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 50.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
If you are ambitious and Imaging Applications makes you thrive, help transform Siemens Healthineers by:
This position may suit you best, if you have at least 3 years of experience in relevant position considering the following responsibilities:
- To increase customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality customer application education and support, incl. turnover training and further continuative education for high-end systems, thereby optimize customer training experience.
- To increase efficacy of sales through competent application consultancy and support.
- To provide professional application support and quickly process/resolve complex customer tickets, escalations and complaints, incl. error diagnosis and repair, image and signal quality troubleshooting.
- To offer customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, incl. adjustment of system parameters, image and signal quality troubleshooting.
- To implement new methods and clinical workflows at customer system to expand customer portfolio
What do I need to apply for this job?
- B/Msc in related subject such as Physics/Medical Physics/ Biomedical Engineering
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a clinic or equivalent background involving clinical and medical technology expertise in radiology and mammography systems.
- Excellent Business English & MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Fluent in Greek language
- Ability to work in an open space environment
- Ability to travel
- Teamwork & good communication skills
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application until October 30th, 2020.
What else do I need to know?
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Industrial and Commercial Société Anonyme, dARE, Athen, GRC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time