Do you want to help create shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
come and join our global team as Senior Management Consultant. Transformation
Consulting is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing organizations of
Siemens Healthineers. While being part of the large consulting firm’s network, we
leverage our independency affiliation within Siemens Healthineers Enterprise
Services to deliver an independent, truly impartial strategic consulting services to our customers needing advice.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support our Asian consulting practice based out of Singapore to become part of one of the major strategic healthcare consulting organizations worldwide. By building a powerful network and with your acquisition capabilities, you will contribute to grow the practice according to our business targets over the next 5 and more years
- You will have direct accountability and oversight responsibility for small projects and work packages within larger projects. Delivering every project at highest quality standard and on budget, you will support your team effectively in solving problems by permanently bringing in new ideas and solutions. This requires you to gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations
- You will support in project acquisition and leads, in segmenting targeted customers and in communication with sales. As the success of our projects is highly dependent on the skills of our team, you will develop and coach less experienced consultants in your team to create true followership and inspire innovative thinking
- You will devote your whole attention to achieve highest customer satisfaction. By supporting our customers, you will seize project enhancement opportunities. You will challenge client thinking, justify arguments, and maintain composure and professionalism even in difficult times
- You will further enhance your skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Our consultants receive exceptional training and professional development. You will further grow your own health care know-how self-independently and grow familiar with Siemens Healthineers products and processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-sg/careers/value-partners
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are an undergraduate or have a master’s degree with consistently outstanding academic record; an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, M.D. etc.) is preferred
- You have many years of experience from renowned consulting firms, preferably including first project leadership experience within the business
- You are experienced in healthcare or in a comparable area
Your attributes and skills:
- Your proven ability to support teams and motivate others allow you to gain the respect of clients and colleagues and work collaboratively. In this role you will work on the best teams to help healthcare providers succeed globally in today’s dynamic environment. You will interact with multiple clients and work with a number of colleagues in various functional areas within Siemens Healthineers
- You stand out due to exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and preferably one other language spoken in the region. Furthermore, you are willing to travel
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to
challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to
lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we
invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency
resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any
other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time