If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
Mobility's global IT team supports this with innovations and best-in-class IT services. For this and for the Carve-Out, which was carried out with great success at the same time, Mobility IT was honored with the CIO100 Award 2019 as one of the top 100 IT organizations worldwide. To continue our further path in our Technology Hub in India we are looking for ambitious, competent and committed reinforcement - Join the best!
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
As part of our Development Team you have the technical responsibility for design, development and optimization of software core components for a web-based project management solution in the business area of Siemens Mobility.
In your new role, you will design, develop and optimize core components of project management solution at Siemens Mobility.
- Develops software components by studying information needs; conferring with Solution Architects; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates progress by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, advising changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and software issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops the teamwork spirit by providing advices, coaching and educational opportunities.
What do I bring with me:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications
- 6 or more years of experience as Software Developer or Engineer
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extensive full-stack knowledge on:
- Java EE/Java SE
- Spring MVC, Data, Security, WS
- Hibernate ORM
- Oracle Database Modeling, PL-SQL
- TypeScript based frameworks: Angular, React-Redux
- CSS, HTML 5
- Broad understanding of typical deployments based on
- Apache Webserver
- JBoss Application Server
- NodeJS Runtime
- Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment
Make your mark in our
exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time