Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
WHY SIEMENS HEALTHINEERS?
Because it is a history how to make history! First Siemens medical equipment sold in Bulgaria was in 1926 and 94 years later in 2020 in UMALSM “Pirogov”2020 was installed the last one.
Because Siemens Healthcare is full of innovations during last 2 centuries and full of patents – more than 18000 up to date. Every hour +240 000 people are in touch with our products.
WHO ARE WE?
We are 33 people service engineers, sales, business administration, based mainly in Sofia (Siemens building). First hired - the core service engineering team as called Customer Services is working at Siemens for more than 27 years! It seems it is a good place to work, isn't it?
Currently our team is looking to join Project Management Specialist with design qualification.
- Preparation of technological projects for positioning of medical equipment, according to the requirements of the manufacturer– Siemens healthcare GmbH
- Obtaining and clarification of thecustomer's requirements to technical solution
- Participation in negotiations and execution of contracts and orders
- Control over the implementation of the project
- Organizational activities on projects and documents preparation
- Coordination of subcontractors and suppliers
Your qualifications and experience:
- Full or partial design qualification from KIIP (Chamber of Engineers in Investment Design), section TECH, (recommended, but not obligatory part Technology of buildings with non-production purpose;
- Technical degree – at least Bachelor
- Autocad – proficient user
Your attributes and skills:
- Fluency in English, German might be advantage
- Driving license
- Good communication skills required for working with customers and conducting negotiations
+359 878 115648 There's nothing like speaking with a person. Feel free to call Mariya Petrova directly with your questions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time