What this job could provide to you?
This trainee has opportunities to work with the professional approval experts at Siemens Industrial Automation Products Ltd., Chengdu (西门子工业自动化产品成都分公司) for project/products. You can learn a lot of industry automation products as well as the standards. You could improve your project management skills with the projects.
What are my responsibilities?
- Learn/analysis Siemens’ product and manage approval project to get certificate for Siemens’ product;(CE, UL, FM, CCC…)
- Study International standards/Chinese standards, industry automation products and well understand them.
- Coordinate with internal/external functions to complete projects with high quality
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- English: CET-6 is a plus
- Familiar with office software: word or excel
- Basic knowledge on industry automation product is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- Work conscientiously and responsibly, proactive
- Team worker
- It is expected that the internship could last around 6 months when you are available and at least 4 days per week is acceptable.
What else do I need to know?
SEWC has been built and put into production in west high-tech zone of Chengdu in the first half of 2013.
It is the first digital factory of Siemens China in R&D, manufacturing, quality control and logistic system by utilizing Siemens digital software suite and SIMATIC applications, etc.
SEWC develops and produces of SIMATIC industrial automation products (including PLC-Programmable Logic Controller, HMI-Human Machine Interfaces, IPC-Industrial PC) to supply China and global industrial market, which are widely used in automotive, machinery manufacturing, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, glass, cement, metallurgy, electric power , petrochemical industry, metro transportation and other fields.
SEWC consistently provides high quality products and on time delivery commitment through digitalization solution and intelligent manufacturing, in order to fulfill the customer value expectation and satisfaction improvement.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time