Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Digital and Smart Remote Services Specialist in Cairo, Egypt
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· You will manage the implementation for all running syngo.via projects
· You will provide complete support to the team for all syngo.via related technical malfunctions
· You will provide administrator trainings to customers
· You will follow up and manage syngo.via technical escalations with RSC
· You will support Sales/PM for all special settings PACS/Domain integration
· You will support RSC to plan for Syngo.via customer updates before deadline
· You will take full responsibility of handing-over Syngo.via systems to RSC
· You will follow to complete any missing documentations and use all the tools needed for handover (GCP, GSMS, SRS, Osiris2)
· You will communicate/Handle all syngo.via hardware problems with 3rd party supplier
· You will support the team for all network & Dicom connectivity related problems
· You will manage to connect all syngo.via systems to SRS
· You will clarify routing, switching, firewalling in customer network to prepare sites for SRS
· You will provide onsite support for SRS VPN related problems
· You will assist SRS manager for doing onsite tests and VPN configuration checks
- You will provide support and follow up for system management installation on all SRS connected systems
- You will support customer in digital services implementation problems
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Biomedical systems, Computer Science or a comparable discipline.
- Knowledge on PC hardware, Servers, storage hardware and proficient networking skills.
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT standards (DICOM, HL7)
- Knowledge of Virtualization/VMware technology
- Proficient in Microsoft & Cisco Technologies.
- 2-5 years of field service experience is required.
Your attributes and skills
- You have Excellent command of English, both spoken and written is required.
- You have good problem solving and communication skills, customer orientation, target orientation and analytical abilities, as well as a structured work ethic.
- Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography.
- You must be a team player and be able to work under stress.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time