Are you interested in international trade and customs?
Are you comfortable working independently, incorporating your own inventions and happy to dive in a varied work?
We would like to invite you to join our team, which provides support in customs across Siemens companies in the Czech Republic.
What are my responsibilities?
- Implementation of national legal and internal Siemens regulations
- Analysis and optimization of business and logistics processes with focus on customs issues
- Support and advisory in customs legislation
- Intrastat reporting
- Internal controls of customs processes
- Incoterms advisory, AEO certification
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Secondary / University education
- Advanced knowledge of English (German knowledge is an advantage), Czech language is a must
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- SAP knowledge or similar tool knowledge is an advantage
- Previous experience in logistics or roles associated with customs
- Communication skills
- Reliability, thoroughness, independence
- Active approach to work
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time