Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a BIM Management professional.
Within the Strategy and Digitalization department of Siemens Mobility Spain (Siemens Mobility SLU + Siemens Rail Automation)
• Lead the BIM Management workpackages within Projects.
• Be the interface between the project team, the suppliers and customer for project and model related information.
• Support the implementation of the BIM methodology within Siemens Mobility Spain.
• Analyze Employer´s Information Requirements, develop and maintain Project´s BIM Execution Plan.
• Act as Model Information Manager for the project.
• Define requirements and workpackages for Model external suppliers. Supervise the development of BIM Models by external suppliers.
• Implement all the procedures in BIM and Digital Construction during the design, construction, and handover of a project.
• Implement and maintain the Common Data Environment (CDE) for the project.
• Leads and supports the use of digital technology.
• Plan appropriately the resources and deliverables schedule for the BIM workpackage.
• Support the BIM Office team creating effort estimates for new projects and bids.
• Define the BIM related processes and requirements for tools.
• Inspires with his passion and enthusiasm to continuously push innovation, willing to improve and optimize.
Desired Skills and Experience
• BIM Management experience, development of BEP for international projects
• Certified or in process of obtaining BIM Management certification by an accredited body.
• Completed a Master program in BIM Management.
• Proven experience in Project Management and Project Planning.
• Strategic orientation and long-term change management skills
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.