- Captivate our audience with design that elevates visual appearance and ensures brand continuity and consistency
- Work within our brand guidelines to create layouts that promote Mendix style and voice through visual touch points
- Take direction from our Creative Director on a variety of projects, and demonstrate your value by contributing to team discussions around vision, ideation, design, and execution
- Earn a respected place within a small, high-performing, high-impact team by producing quality work quickly
- Work closely with Product, Product Marketing, and Digital Marketing teams
- 3+ years of experience designing campaigns
- A trained eye for detail and craft
- Exceptional typographic skills
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to tell stories visually across multiple media
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in design or a related field
- Background in screen based interface design or software development a plus
- Understanding of product design, UX, and testing capabilities a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.