Job title: Process Lead - Hire to Retire (ORS Team)
In this position you will be responsible for managing HR chatbot & other HR tools worldwide while working in close collaboration with product owners and key users. As part of the journey, we are at an exciting juncture where we are extending our chatbot & other tools usage footprints in new regions.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will be closely involved in managing Siemens employee Chatbot in a functional support role
· You will be fostering feature utilization of chatbot in collaboration with global product owner, GBS H2R and country HR teams across the globe
· You will be responsible for promoting the usage of chatbot to ensure maximum utilization
· You will be enabling training & support to country admin users
· You will analyze country specific requirements and create incidents to accommodate changes
· You will be supporting the user acceptance tests for new country roll outs & for new feature releases
· You will be actively participating in user community meetings
· You will be supporting on ensuring documentation of chatbot features & processes
· You will be expected to foster best practice sharing
· You will work in close collaboration with global process owners (GPOs), country HR, GBS regiona key users and global program teams
· You will practice Agile (scrum) as a way of working
· Support country teams post go-live for hyper care phase
Use your skills to move the world forward.
· We are looking for someone with 5~7 years of experience in HR Operations/ HR tools domain
· You must have an experience of HR tools/ HR product where you would have worked as functional consultant for any implementation or new feature release
· Must have experience of working with global stakeholders
· You must understand the functionality & features of HR tool/ product/ chatbot design
· You must be able to bring creative thinking in updating topics on intranet (wiki pages, fanshop)
· Experience in understanding complex hire to retire business processes and global business processes
· Solution & result oriented mindset along with excellent stakeholder management skills (Must)
· Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
· Pro-active approach towards deliverables along with Ownership & accountability mindset (Must)
· Practice collaborative & inclusive ways of working
· Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Power point (Must)
· Structured and planned approach towards deliverables
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inventiveness, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time