Senior Executive - Market Communication - Siemens Ltd
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow –the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate.
Our Marketing Communications Team designs campaigns, builds content, and engages customers in order to inform and grow our customer base and improve lives.
We are looking for a professional with good exposure to multiple platforms including online, digital, events and PR could leapfrog from a given brief and extend campaign to multiple mediums.
How would you communicate the innovation that will transform industries, cities and even countries to the masses?
Do apply, if you’re that hardworking Marketing Professional who’ll join us at Mumbai and lead the marketing charter for Siemens India.
Change the future with us
- You will develop marketing campaigns in partnership with external agencies to drive business success and to bring our products to the next level. You will create communication materials such articles, postings, flyers, website or mobile content.
- You will connect with multiple vendors and have a strong Marcom background with insights on communication planning/implementation and monitoring effectiveness across multiple platforms.
- You are making the best out of our external events while showcasing Siemens innovations. Keeping our teams up-to-date and passionate about new developments is your daily routine.
- Your primary responsibility is to bring good exposure to multiple platforms including online, digital, events, Internal communications and PR. And thus, you will be responsible for organizing and managing events and exhibitions to provide hands on experience.
- You should have the ability to leapfrog from a given brief and extend campaigns to multiple mediums and ability to interface with multiple vendors.
- You have a flair of managing B2B Marketing Communications and have developed a portfolio of written content, such as articles, brochures, or social postings in English. It will be great to see you having work experience with advertising agencies and film production houses.
- The growth of our brand matters that´s why you are an excellent partner for our Business Heads to promote and grow their brands.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have done MBA from a reputed institute/ university in India or abroad.
- You bring 2-3 years of experience in the field of Marketing & Communications. Should have client facing/ client servicing role for at least 1 year in your career so far.
- Experience in handling more than one product portfolio and the ability to handle multiple partners and vendors
Should have for this role, includes: -
- B2B experience
- Online/ digital campaign experience
- Content writing
- Public/ Media Relations
- Consistent in driving innovations
- Experience in events & exhibitions
- Awareness of marketing automation
- Lead management/ Demand Generation
- Communication effectiveness measurements
- Managing multiple product portfolios/ partners.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Worli – Mumbai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. This role is with Siemens Ltd
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time