Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Digital Enterprise Business as the Enterprise Solutions Architect and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will ensure that the Siemens digital platforms are fit for purpose, performant, and future focused, and that the customer-facing products built on these platforms provide optimal value to the business and our customers. You will perform enterprise solution architect role to develop digital solutions by mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements and translates requirements into customer solutions.
You will be responsible for solution design, proposal development, pricing and designs review with the digital sales leads and own the overall presales activity for responding to enquiries in line with digital building strategy.
- Handle internal and external digital integration, external partners and acts as technical portfolio owner for internal agile delivery teams
- Support business development activities on the technical review of portfolio, sourcing and recommending the right solutions, comply to the overall digital strategy to ensure market relevance, competitiveness, and a winning solution
- Support on business development activities with country digital sales leads
- Handle regional demand on digital development as required
- Ensure the efficient development of digital products in your portfolio
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with region Business Engagement Managers, business partners and colleagues internal and external to ensure deep understanding of different perspectives and requirements and to build trust
- Staying updated, researching, reviewing, and making recommendations on IT, OT, Software applications or innovations from a perspective of design, integration, and technical fit with other systems
- Translates functional requirements into the architecture for that solution and describing it through architecture and design
- Call out risks and issues appropriately and proactively to resolve blockers and ensure timely delivery of agreed business outcomes
- Collaborate and coordinate with HQ on portfolio releases, contents and training
- Select, review and efficiently handle external agencies and suppliers as required, including via blended internal/external delivery models
- Collaborate with digital partners on digital platforms roadmap
- To ensure Cybersecurity is a vital aspect considered in all stages of development
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a relevant subject such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering and relevant Technology degrees
- Professional certifications in relevant subjects
- Minimum 5 years of validated experience required
- Strong IT, Software, Cloud, IoT platform experience
- Significant experience of digital platform solution development, including in-depth expertise in at least one specialist area from Data Driven Services / IT-OT integration / Data Analytics
- Strong understanding of SDK, API and industry standards communication protocol (i.e. BACNET, MQTT)
- Have a strong acuity to fit portfolio to customer problems
- Keen interest in emerging technologies to support and improve consumer experience at interview and application
- Experience of B2B2C digital product development, including full product lifecycle, and development of multiple high-usage, high-profile digital products
- Significant experience in the product owner role with agile teams on both platform and product development
- Detailed practical understanding of digital development technologies and subject areas e.g. UX, business analysis, UI design, architecture, testing, technology infrastructure
- Able to lead inexperienced teams and partners in iterative solution development techniques driven by market response
- Ability to build positive relationships across diverse groups, translating technical concepts for business audiences, and business concepts for technical audiences.
- Iterative digital product management techniques including e.g. analytics and optimization
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time