For our Digital Factories Motion Control Unit, Machine Tool Systems Segment, we are looking for a Sales Specialist who will be located in Istanbul. This role will be responsible for Motion Control Machine Tool Systems Sinumerik Product Portfolio Sales, Sales Consulting and Marketing.
What are my responsibilities?
Providing deep technical knowledge in Machine Tool Systems Sinumerik product portfolio and advices both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens Sinumerik products effectively.
- Supports the sales organization of the unit in approaching and serving potential customers best and advices both sales organization and customers in capabilities and options how to use and integrate Siemens' Machine Tool Sinumerik Product Portfolio offerings effectively.
- Serves sales organization and customers as a specialist in product application and commissioning with respect to the Sinumerik Product Portfolio.
- Constantly analyzes product portfolio of the dedicated customers' client overall goals and objectives including responsibility for new orders.
- Checks with developers, Project Managers and Management on customer’s side options to integrate Siemens' Sinumerik Products and gives strategic, commercial and organizational recommendations.
- Builds respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings in order to support the sales process.
- Plans and completes consulting assignments to industry partners on technical and commercial level.
- Responsibility for new orders or consulting projects.
- Supports the sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses.
- Responsible for identifying and developing business opportunities and innovating consulting portfolio.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic or Industrial or Mechanical Engineering,
- Min1 year of experience in Motion Control Systems,
- Very good command of English
- Analytical thinking, decision making, change orientation and good interpersonal skills.
What else do I need to know?
- Ability to drive and travel intensively around the country.
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.+90 216 459 20 00 http://www.facebook.com/siemensturkiye
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time