Computer science graduate with a minimum 4 to 8 years’ experience in product designing of enterprise level software.
• Minimum 3 years of industry experience in UX (User experience designer)
• Min. 2 years of experience in graphics design.
• Familiarity with prototype software such as Axure, Adobe XD, Sketch.
• Proven skills with the Adobe Creative (mainly Photoshop and Illustrator).
• Expertise in designing vector icons.
• Experience in creating wireframes according to user interaction.
• Experience in designing landing pages, and good familiarity with the values they should serve.
• Exceptional creative flair and visual sense.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• A built-in will to constantly learn and improve.
• Ability to understand engineering products and grasp user needs.
• Ability to provide practical solutions based on the situation.
• Good time management; ability to balance work on several projects at a time.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Fluent English (written and spoken).
1. Design compelling, clear, easy-to-use and efficient solutions;
2. Create high-fidelity, interactive mockups, to enable clear communication of the proposals; Design landing pages.
3. Provide graphic design for screens, including detailed style-guides for implementation.
4. Provide icons and other graphical assets.
5. Review proposed solutions with stakeholders; respond to feedback by adjusting the design as needed;
6. Follow the development process to ensure an accurate implementation;
7. Collaborate with designers in other departments of Siemens, to ensure consistency across the Siemens portfolio;
Good Understanding of Agile/Scrum Methodology and work experience in this development approach.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time