Siemens Digital Industries Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Spring 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research &
design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this
· Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Able to work from our Milford, OH office location without relocation assistance during spring 2021
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Products & Retail
Industry Analyst Co-op
The Industry Strategy co-op will assist the Industry Strategy VP for Consumer Products & Retail in building a go to market strategy for adjacent markets and geographies. Current adjacencies include: Fashion & Retail, SMB, emerging markets and partner led sales. Combined, these adjacencies exceed $20B in market size. Consumer Products & Retail is an exciting industry with diverse needs; products range from food and beverage to skin care to appliances to fashion, jewelry and the retail environment. The co-op should be excited about the consumer goods market, strategy development and learning how to create a go to market (GTM) program. The right candidate will good interpersonal communication skills and collaborate well, be highly organized, self-motivated, goal-oriented and have strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills. The intern will champion projects that will:
· Industry Strategy business development: research current segments and potential adjacent opportunities including competitive positioning, top companies in top markets.
· Support development of FY 22 global GTM strategy.
· Develop strategic go to market approach for 1 adjacent market.
· Research and identify potential GTM partners / University relationships.
Work across organization to manage
development and enhancement of GTM collateral for key solutions.
· GPA of a 3.0 or higher
· Eligible to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship from the company
· Has completed or currently enrolled in classes related to marketing, digital marketing, communications, or related fields
· Major in Business / Marketing / Communications preferred
· Strong, polished oral and written communications skills
· Basic understanding and working experience with Microsoft Office tools
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.