Siemens Digital Industries Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Spring 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research &
design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this
- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Able to work from our Milford, OH office location without relocation assistance during spring 2021
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Cloud Marketing Intern
As part of the strategic investment in cloud-based solution offerings, we are looking for a dynamic, creative, and results-oriented student that has an interest in areas such as industrial IoT and low-code application development. You will have an opportunity to leverage your education and help in the creation of marketing content that resonates with a business-oriented audience. This content could range from white papers, ebooks, infographics, blog articles and webinars to sales presentations, fact sheets and brochures – with an emphasis on assets that work best in an online/digital world. We’re looking for students with backgrounds that demonstrate excellent written communication skills, an ability to translate complex technical topics into easy to understand marketing content, an interest in developing and learning best practices for online/digital content, and a desire to learn how to match the appropriate content with the asset requirements of inbound marketing campaigns.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on the cloud marketing team on the following types of projects:
- Lead or assist in the development of assets that support the MindSphere, Mendix or Cloud Awareness campaigns
- Define and create regular campaign reporting summaries and drive the communications to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with solutions and content teams to develop new, innovative and interactive assets that drive increased campaign engagement and conversion
- Lead or assist in the development of solution campaigns that leverage our IoT and/or low-code application development capabilities to solve customer business challenges
- Support in the publishing and distribution of sales and marketing campaign materials through our content portal tool (Highspot)
- GPA of a 3.0 or higher
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills, able to identify and communicate solutions and recommendations
- Self-motivated and adaptable to working from home and/or from office, depending on status of the Covid-19 pandemic
- Strong, polished oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences and provide status updates on a regular basis
- Technically proficient in Microsoft required, familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools beneficial, able and willing to learn new productivity software skills
- Comfortable with frequent meetings on the phone
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Currently an undergraduate in Marketing, Business or Technical Writing and Communications with experience or knowledge in Engineering or Manufacturing principles
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without current or future sponsorship from the company
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.