Siemens Digital Industries Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Spring 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research &
design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred junior or pre-senior status
- Able to work remotely (have reliable wifi)
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior employees
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Paid volunteer time off
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Cloud Partner Marketing – Global Program Execution
Partners and partnerships are core to Siemens Digital Industries Software’s cloud strategy and industry go-to-market approach. Enterprises around the world are on digitalization journeys, transforming their businesses with greater efficiency optimized by better business decisions based on technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Because undertaking such journeys means navigating strategic, technological, operational, and financial challenges, such enterprises value a company like Siemens that has a robust global partner ecosystem.
In support of creating and maintaining strong partnerships, we have a need for an exceptional marketing intern that can assist with partner marketing operations and program development to ensure successful execution against our strategy of expanding our business footprint and technical capabilities in the market through our partner ecosystems. Work will include many aspects of joint marketing program execution with our partner ecosystems such as: understanding target market(s) and market segmentation through commercial insights, data-driven marketing planning tool and process development, direct marketing tactic development to influence target audience, and data analytics. The intern should have a solid understanding of digital marketing and be marketing savvy, be highly organized and detail-oriented as well as self-motivated, goal-oriented and possess good interpersonal communication skills. A foundational background in business, with experience in situation analysis is preferred.
You will champion projects that allow you to:
- Partner with members from around the world of the global cloud partner marketing team and of other teams to develop and execute assigned co-marketing activities aimed at customers and supporting growth initiatives with and on behalf of our partner ecosystem
- Develop or improve marketing performance measurement and reporting capabilities for internal Siemens and external partner stakeholders.
- Work with marketing team to devise internal and with-partner workflows and tools that increase effectiveness of program execution
- Improve communications, interaction, and marketing support capabilities with the partner ecosystems
- Develop the ability to operate with minimal supervision over the course of the internship
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills, able to identify and communicate solutions and recommendations
- Strong, polished oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to large audiences and provide status updates on a regular basis
- Technically proficient in Microsoft required, familiarity with Salesforce.com or other CRM tools beneficial, able and willing to learn new productivity software skills
- Comfortable with frequent meetings on the phone
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Currently an undergraduate in Marketing or Business, with experience or knowledge in Engineering or Manufacturing principles a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.