Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Head of Real Estate, North America
As a Head of Real Estate, North America, you will be responsible for:
- exercising real estate governance over all real estate activities and managing the lifecycle of our real estate portfolio including e.g. location consolidation and space efficiency, corporate architecture, building standards and sustainability, internal agreements, planning and execution of investments, divestments, external leasing, services and ‘Healthineers Way of Working’ implementation.
- taking all real estate related decisions toward the best overall benefit of Siemens Healthineers.
- creating a positive real estate experience for all our employees, guests, customers etc. in a tangible manner such as a welcoming and performance friendly environment all around our buildings.
- the performance of a team of dedicated corporate real estate professionals by developing and aligning their unique abilities with relevant roles and responsibilities.
- relationship management with internal and external real estate stakeholders.
- the adaptation of our global real estate strategy, operational standards, best practices and lessons learned.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory standards.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Excellent understanding internal stakeholder perspectives regarding corporate real estate.
- Comprehensive professional real estate expertise with in-depth experience in multiple fields of corporate real estate such as portfolio management, asset management, property management, facility and service management.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including coaching and developing others, delegating and managing mutual expectations and building organizational talent.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent capability of driving for results.
- International work experience and intercultural sensitivity.
- Ability to travel.
- BS/BA in engineering, business or law, MBA or advanced real estate degree
- + 10 years of professional experience, thereof + 5 years in significant RE functions
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions (TRE dARE) USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.