Role: Test Professional (Engineer verification and Validation (Integration Tester)
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a System Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Our supplier quality engineers help transform design developments into real products. Together with engineering, production, and strategic purchasing, they clarify: is this actually possible? And: which supplier is suitable to manufacture which components? Are you also interested in coordinating, clarifying, and explaining –as an active implementer in an innovative environment? Join our team and expand your own horizon.
Change the future with us!
- We need a professional who will be responsible to create Integration tests for functional and non-functional requirements
- Responsible to create Integration tests for functional and non-functional requirements
- Proficient with both Manual and Automation testing.
- Perform Integration tests on Micro service-oriented solutions
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other testers, developers, and business partners
- Prepare result reports, defect status reports and document all bug issues
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in testing
- Presents manual and automation tests-based ideas to the team for review/approval.
- Active contribution in improving overall testability of the product and improve release quality
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- We need B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech or MCA graduate with overall 5 - 7 years of professional experience with at least 3 -5 years in Industrial Automation domain
- Should have experience in PCS 7 / any other DCSs and knowledge on industrial automation protocols like HART, MODBUS, PROFIBUS etc.
- Expertise in white box software testing techniques to identify test conditions in Integration test environment
- Should have good prior experience in using any Test Management tools, Bug tracking tools like Team Foundation Server, JIRA etc. & defect life cycle.
- Basic understanding about computer networking - Clients and Servers, Internet Protocol, Ports, HTTP protocols, OSI layers, etc.
- Basic knowledge about EDDs, DTMs, “AGILE" & “PASSIONATE" mindset to work in an innovative project which is yet to be released in market
- Exposure in working with IoT SIMATIC IoT 2040 or in any IoT environment and related protocols like MQTT, OPCA, BLE.
- Experience about API testing & tools like POSTMAN, curl etc.
- Knowhow about performance testing with some exposure to JMeter tool and experience in working with SSH like Putty, LINUX based systems.
- ISTQB certifications like Foundation, Advance Test Analyst, Advance Technical Test Analysts etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time