What are my responsibilities?
- Develop clear product strategy of SINAMICS G portfolio, G decentralized drives from perspectives of product, price, placement and promotion
- Concentrate on the development of SINAMICS G next generation.
2. Gain deep product insights from perspective of technique, business and market
2.1 clearly interpret product functions and performance
2.2 clearly understand product business
2.3 analyze technical trends and branch trends of market
3. Collect and analyze customer requirements and professionally communicate with Head Quarter for optimizing product portfolio;
4. Develop TIA strategy for general motion control products;
5. Enhance promotion for value selling points of decentralized drives and TIA/ IDS including safety and digitalization;
4. Plan and implement marketing & promotion activities to increase awareness in mass market;
5. Make winner guides to figure out marketing strategy to beat competitors
6. Support BD and sales by knowledge transfer, business review meeting and portfolio workshops;
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Preferred Masters degree in a relevant field of Mechanics, Mechatronics, Motors, Electrical Engineering, Automation.
- 10 years work experience in Mechatronics, Drives Technology or Industrial Solution
- At least 2 years international experience (studying/working)
- Excellent English in speaking, listening, writing and reading;
- Familiar with Siemens general motion control products or solution. Experience and knowledge of Mechanics, Mechatronics and Motors are desired
- capable of working under high pressure;
- Good at logic and structured thinking, analyzing and communicating;
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time