Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
What are my Responsibilities?
· The supervisor will lead Electrical Scope of installation;
· Supervising, coordinating and supporting for installation and testing of electrical works in the site as well as technical / site coordination with the respective department;
· Lead multiple teams in different points of the installation;
· Able to perform all electrical daily duties;
· Will use drawings, technical manuals and manufacturer literature;
· Inspects repairs, tests the electrical equipment and protection system and makes final running adjustments;
· Able to use precision Measuring tools & instruments;
· Provide wok instructions to assigned crews providing detailed technical and work instructions;
· Prepare material tools, safety precautions for assigned jobs;
· Ensures quality performance of all assigned work;
· Prepare and deliver reports that summarize work activity.
· Handle site problem reports, open points, etc.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Technical Diploma in Electrical or Superior Degree in Electrical Engineering;
· Computer application knowledge - MS Office & Basic ACad;
· Fluent in English (Spoken, written, reading);
· Excellent working knowledge of LV;
· Ability to understand and read single line and electrical schematic drawings;
· 3-5 years experience as a Site Responsibility (or similar);
· Experience in the industry sector having supervision functions;
· International Experience (is a plus);
· Availability to Travel 50% (or more) of the time.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time