Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
What are my Responsibilities?
• Development, maintenance and documentation of 3D Emulation and Simulation models of logistics systems;
• Development, programming and documentation of software modules considering a variety of functions and related dependencies;
• Integration, assistance and support to internal Industrial Automation Software testing by using the aforementioned models;
• Support with the definition of acceptance tests of internal and external systems and in the analysis and evaluation of system tests.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
'• Bachelor's or master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Automation, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent;
• Ability to interpret status diagrams and functional description documents and analyze system functionality and interfacing;
• Insight on simulation tools for material flow simulation (e.g. AutoMod, Demo3D, Plant Simulation or FlexSim) is an advantage;
• Knowledge in Siemens TIA Portal or other PLC programming environments is an advantage;
• Knowledge in AutoCAD is an advantage;
• Fluent in English;
• Open minded and motivated to explore and learn new technologies;
• Dedicated, organized and responsible team player who follows the goals, is able to inspire others for common projects and is not afraid of challenges;
• Possibility of occasional international trips.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time