Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
What are my Responsibilities?
• Lead and coordinate the mechanical projects;
• Identify and validate technical specifications;
• Technical coordination with customer and supplier, including group representation at meetings;
• Advise and review projects in the sales phase by evaluating the compliance matrix;
• Ensure feasibility of material handling system solutions with technical customer / contract requirements from bid phase requirements analysis through customer acceptance across mechanical engineering projects;
• Critical analysis of layouts and system parts identifying faults and special needs;
• Coordinate steelwork design (maintenance platforms, crossovers, stairs, etc.);
• Validation of the detail engineering for baggage handling or parcel sortation systems;
• Support installation and commissioning teams on site;
• Deliver mechanical documentation for customer approval;
• Create and manage installation documentation;
• Focus on quality and client satisfaction.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelors or master's degree in Mechanical Engineering;
• Skills in CAD programs (AutoCAD, Inventor, Revit) and office computer software;
• Strong language skills in English, both verbal and written;
• Experience in mechanical projects management;
• Experience in logistics centers and sortation projects or big industries works (is a plus);
• Experience in metallic structures;
• Experience in working in international teams;
• Willing to travel local or internationally;
• Teamwork spirit, leadership skills, organizational capacity and eager to improve mentality.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time