Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is crafting the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings, and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions, and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while supplying toward protecting the planet!
Do you want to use your curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
We make real what matters. This is the role:
- Ensure smooth execution and operations within contractual requirements and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish a services delivery excellence culture and apply internal and external guidelines and regulations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with customers and stakeholder to become their trusted partner.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Power Engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with designing secondary circuits in substations is a plus.
- +2 years’ experience.
- Project Management certification is a plus.
- Excellent customer-facing skills both in a project implementation and project operations situation.
- Managing a very diverse set of stakeholders and keeping them engaged.
- Ability to plan and prioritize to achieve short and longer-term objectives.
- Handling optimally critical and non-distinctive situations and challenges.
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time