Do you speak Dutch and English?
Are you going to graduate soon or do you have some experience, ideally in administration or accounting/finance?
Do you enjoy communication and working with numbers?
Do you like working on PC and are you good at MS Office?
Would you like to start your career in an international company?
Then we are looking just for you! Join our international team!
Our Cash Collection team is quite new, it focuses only on Dutch clients and customers, so you will use Dutch on a daily basis – calls and emails. English is our company language.
We are now looking for a new colleague, who speaks Dutch and English, is proactive, has very good communication skills, somebody who is a team player – because we like to support each other and we expect the same from you.
- establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices and other matters related to past due receivables
- prioritizing and performing reactive collection activities
- monitoring of incoming payments on a daily basis
- providing proactive actions with collections in order to avoid and reduce overdues
- reporting open items with focus on overdue receivables
- investigating billing disputes and cooperating with sales division to respond to external queries
- provide high levels of Customer Service to internal and external customers
- international team (colleagues from the Netherlands and the Czech Republic; but we sit in an open space with other colleagues from different parts of the world), so you can learn something new about different cultures
- flexible working hours and the possibility of home office
- daily use of Dutch and English
- positive and supportive supervisor
- sophisticated system of internal trainings
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- e-meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time