Core to Siemens values are innovation and the delivery of technology which improves our daily lives. Our team provides the human face of the technology which supports the smooth movement of people around towns and cities!
As an Operations Manager (Digital Solutions) you will be part of the Siemens Minerals community, for delivery of extraordinary digital solutions for mining customers in Brazil and abroad!
We are recruiting an Operations Coordinator for Digital Solution and the successful candidate will be a motivated, autonomous innovator who has a passion for delivering change and improving the status quo!
- Responsible for execution of digital portfolio, ensuring that all projects are delivered timely, within scope and within budget
- Ensures resource availability and allocation, coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the detailed execution of projects.
- Adheres to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS)
- Measure project delivery performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques and overall portfolio reporting to the business responsible.
- Maintains constant communication to customers, global minerals community, outside contractors or other partners.
- Apply agile and scrum practices in project management, ensuring that the team understand scrum values, practices, and applications, also use properly Scrum framework.
What we need from you
- Degree in Computer Science, Control and Automation Engineering, Information Technology or related areas.
- Confirmed working experience as a project and product manager in large industrial IT projects for mining and heavy industry
- Active participation on digital transformation programs for mining and heavy industries, with validated customer added value.
- Proven technical background, with knowledge on industrial IT technologies (PIMS, MES/MOM, interface with ERP) and understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proficiency in English
- Availability for International Travel
- Knowledge of modern software architecture based on micro-services and agile software development methodology
- Experience in international projects.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future!
Join our team!
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time